Fall Bucket List 2018
I might be a little early, but I love thinking about Fall and the cooler temperatures it brings. Tonight as I blog, the temperature is 86 degrees and that is just way too hot for me. I need to cool off and what better way than to research some Fall excursions and create my Fall Bucket List?
You may wonder how I create my seasonal lists. Well, I have my favorite websites that I am constantly checking out for events. Sites like Visit New England or Mass Vacations or visit (pick your state). I always check out The Trustees for the goings on north of Boston or in Boston proper.
Then I usually check out Facebook events. Facebook is a great resource.
So here's my list so far, I reserve the right to edit it as needed:
1. Castle Neck River Boat Tours, Essex Bay- 9/1
2. Greenway Aglow Photowalks Tour, Boston, MA- 9/8
3. Joan Baez Fare Thee Well Tour, Boston, MA 9/14 and 9/15
4. Fall Equinox Yoga, The Old Manse, Concord, MA- 9/22
5. Appleton Farms Friday Farm Dinners, Ipswich, MA- 9/28
6. Stonewall Kitchen Cooking School, Harvest Fest, York, Maine -10/3
7. Silent movie "Phantom of the Opera" accompanied by an organist, Stoneham, MA - 10/5
8. Awash in Color, Fall Foliage Tour, Mt Auburn Cemetery, Cambridge, MA- 10/21
9. Farm to Kitchen Cooking Class, Autumn in New England Comfort Foods, Boston Public Market, Boston, MA -10/27
10. Hamilton, Boston Opera House, Boston, MA through November 8th
11. 18th Century Cooks- colonial dining in a restored tap room in Reading, MA
What plans do you have for Fall?