Summer Bucket List 2015
Every Summer I make a Bucket List of fun things I want to do. Since today is my birthday and Summer is just days away I should probably reveal my list.
I never complete the entire list but that's ok. Some years the list has been ambitious. This year I am going to cheat a bit. There will be items on the list that I have already scheduled and there are some repeats of previous years. Call them Summer traditions. So without further ado, my Summer Bucket List for 2015.
1. Trip to Kennebunkport, ME- my birthday plans for a daytrip to Kennebunkport were cxld due to rain. Done, sort of went to York, Maine twice.
2. Attend the Lantern Festival in Jamaica Plain, MA. Done in Newburyport.
3. Sunset lighthouse cruise from Rye, NH. Done.
4. Antiquing in Exeter, NH and having a German Iced Coffee.
5. Attend Waterfire in Providence, RI- what Summer is complete without a trip to Waterfire?
6. See a fireworks display- Wakefield, Boston? Not sure where yet. Done.Wakefield and Rockport
7. Attend the Vintage Bazaar in Salisbury, MA. Saturday 9/26
8. Take the boat from Boston to Provincetown- check out the dune tour. No.
9. Attend Rockport Coastal Garden Tour. Missed it!
10. Daytrip to Wickford, RI- had hoped to visit this Spring, will try again this Summer. Newport instead.
There you have it. My 2015 Summer Bucket List. Anything sound good to you? What are your Summer plans?