Summer Bucket List 2014
Will it be another staycation this Summer or something more exciting? Well, no big plans for the moment and here it is mid-July. In fact, I just created my Summer Bucket List for 2014. Mind you I did not even complete my Spring Bucket List but that's ok. It is not a competition.
I would love to add a mini vacation to Martha's Vineyard to my list but my room at my favorite Inn is booked for Illumination Night (that is the night of all nights to be on the Vineyard). I wanted to attend the event but I waited too long to book accommodations. There is one high priced "apartment" at the Inn available. My brain says you should not be that frivolous but my heart says go for it. Maybe there will be a cancellation of a more reasonably priced room. It better happen soon, there are catsitters to be booked and vacation days to be requested.
So here's the Summer
1. Waterfire in Providence
2. Rockport fireworks August 9th- Done
3. Ocean Park illumination night August 2nd- missed it!
4. Go to see The Hundred Foot Journey August 10th
5. Kennebunkport daytrip -TBD
6. Afternoon Tea at the Boston Public Library -TBD
7. Provincetown Daytrip- cruise from Boston- TBD
8. See the new Lynx babies at the Stone Zoo- TBD
I purposely kept the list small. Maybe I will actually complete it! What's on your Summer Bucket List/Calendar?