A new coffee place


 Found a new coffee place this weekend thanks to my friend Kim. It's called The Biscuit and it is located in Somerville near the Cambridge line.


Actually the place is not new, just new to me. At The Biscuit, they make their bakery items on the premises. Such a selection of tarts both sweet and savory, breads, scones, cookies!


There was quite a selection of items to choose from.  I opted for the tomato and feta tart. Glad I chose it. I had it warmed and it was delicious.


The decor is simple and the coffee is fantastic.  I most confess I brought a few items home. I highly recommend the cornmeal ginger cookies!

Comments

kay Ellen said…
Oh this looks like a great coffee house Elaine!
I love the name and that mug is adorable with the logo on it:)

Happy New Year!!

xo
Kay
Hey! This looks wonderful! I miss working in downtown Chicago because there were always great places for coffee and a nosh! Other than Starbucks, there is nothing really close to me where I live. Looks like you have a new place to enjoy, Elaine!

XO,
Jane
Talk about a winning combination ... tomato and feta is one of my favorites! Throw in a little spinach and some artichoke and holy cow, I'm in heaven! Glad you found a new little place to eat, Elaine!
I'd LOVE to go there - wouldn't it be great to go together?! I'd love that!!

Happy New Year!!

Sarahxx
Rose West said…
Looks like a great place! And I love the name - The Biscuit. Sounds like it has character :)
Anonymous said…
Oooh, I love The Biscuit coffee cup! Great looking. Okay, so I'm a cup freak. LOL

Popular Posts