Summer Bucket List 2018
Oh my goodness, I usually have my Summer Bucket List done by early June. So I am behind on posting. Well, there's still time for some Summer fun and the weather should be warm through September. Let's hope the humidity goes away soon!
So let's get to it. Here's the list:
1. Take a cruise to Provincetown from Boston for a day trip, Boston, MA anytime
2. Appleton Farm's Friday Farm Dinners, Ipswich, MA Friday's in Summer
3. Pick Your Own Bouquet from the Cutting Garden, North Andover
4. Sunset Acoustic Harbor Cruise, Portsmouth, NH July/August
5. Roaring 20's Lawn Party at Castle Hill, The Crane Estate, Ipswich, MA 8/4-8/5
6. Take Better Pictures at Night Photography Workshop, North Andover 8/10
7. Berkshire Lantern Walk, Williamstown, MA 8/9
8. Harbor Illumination, Hull, MA 7/28 missed it!
9. Gloucester Schooner Festival and Illuminated Boat Parade, Gloucester, MA 8/31
10. Rockport Fireworks and Illumination Night, Rockport, MA 8/11
11. Pizza After Dark Tours, Boston, MA August
12. Photowalks Tours- North End/Little Italy, Boston, MA August
Hope you enjoyed reading my list as much as I enjoyed researching and creating it! What piques your interest on this list? What's on your Summer bucket list, please leave a comment.