#MyFurryValentineNH


All week I've been posting photos of my cats like this one of Percy when he was a kitten.


And this one of Oscar who shouldn't be on the table and Molly who is clearly annoyed. Ignore all the patterns going on in this room. I was breaking every interior design rule.

 
And another one of Oscar looking like Mr. McDreamy, right?
 
It's for a good cause and you can contribute too.
 
Every time you post a picture of your beloved pet through Feb 14th, using ‪#‎myfurryvalentinenh‬, the awesome folks @ rakacreative will donate to the NHSPCA. Post on FB, Twitter or Instagram. 
 
Ok, now everyone look through their pet photos and start posting!  Thanks for contributing to a great cause. 
 
 



Comments

Val said…
Sweet pictures. Your Oscar and my Stuffed look like they could be brothers, as I've probably said before. :)
Deborah said…
So cute Elaine!!!
How adorable.
So nice to connect with you again xo

All my heart,
Deborah
Anonymous said…
Good post.

Popular Posts