The holidays can be exhausting. I have heard people say, "I'm glad they're over". I don't ever want to be like that. I want to enjoy every minute of the holidays as the special season it should be.
So I have created my Christmas Bucket List and because we are well into the season I have already accomplished some of the items on the list. I do not have it jam packed so I will have plenty of time to shop, wrap and enjoy some down time.
Here's my list for 2015:
1. attend the antique fair at St. Paul's Episcopal Church done 12/5
2. attend the Somerville Flea- holiday flea market done 12/6
3. see Nubble Lighthouse lit up with Christmas lights done 12/18
4. attend the Tea Burning reenactment in Lexington done 12/13
5. attend the Holiday Vintage Bazaar at Pettengill Farm done 11/21
6. go to Stone Zoo and see the Zoolights one evening done 12/26
7. make my own gift wrap done 12.24
8. go Christmas Caroling
9. go to Burdick's in Harvard Square for the world's best hot chocolate done 12/11
10. attend a town tree lighting done 12/4
11. walk around at the Holiday Stroll in Wakefield done 12/5
12. go for a Christmas afternoon tea
13. decorate the condo with twinkle lights and greenery done 12/23
14. go to Blink, a light and laser show at Fanueil Hall, Boston
15. attend Waterfire Providence holiday event
Please share some of your Christmas must dos. I would love to hear about your traditions.