Hello There


I could not let July go by without a post. My goodness I had not intended to go this long without sharing some of my adventures with you. Molly wants to go for an overnight but I think it will be a staycation this Summer.

I have had a busy Summer and I am behind on some posts. So stay tuned to hear about the visit of the French Tall Ship L'Hermione to Boston, a food photography workshop, a spontaneous trip to Rockport with friends, a Summer Stroll, a Wild Affair at the Zoo and more adventures in catsitting.

Enjoy tonight's Blue Moon!

Comments

Sooooo happy you are having a great summer!!!! http://www.catchatwithcarenandcody.com
Linda said…
Sweet photo. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)
Anonymous said…
Looking forward to seeing you back, again, and hearing all about your wonderful Summer adventures. I've missed reading your posts! Happy August ~ Donna E.

Popular Posts