Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Cozy night


It is a cold night, 19 degrees outside. This is not entirely unexpected for January in New England.

I came home after a Chamber of Commerce networking event this evening and I could not wait to get into my PJs. Time to get cozy with a hot chocolate and whipped cream, a little candlelight and the electric fireplace on.




The three kitties and I are hunkered down. Not going out again tonight. A little TV and computer time and then it's off to bed. Molly is so ready for bedtime.  Good night all, stay warm!

3 comments:

Nellie said...

Your evening plans sound wonderful! Extra love for the kitties - and Molly!

Caren Gittleman said...

Nothing better than cocoa and cuddling with a kitty in these frigid temps! Love from www.catchatwithcarenandcody.com

Robin Larkspur said...

I hear you on cozying up and getting warm and comfy. Frigid temps, below zero here. Eeeek!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin