I am linking to the Inspired Room's 20 ways to love Fall party. All of us who love Fall are listing our own special reasons for loving the season.
Here are mine:
1. afternoons spent photographing the fabulous New England foliage
2. the smell of wood stoves burning
3. hot spiced apple cider
4. the sound of leaves crunching underneath my feet
5. apple and cinnamon scented candles
6. seeing pumpkins on everyone's doorstep
7. bringing out the cashmere sweaters
8. pumpkin spice lattes
9. corduroy jackets in Fall colors
10. caramel apples
11. cool crisp air
12. using browns, golds, and burgundies in my Fall decor
13. cozy scarves
14. plush throws
15. my annual Harvest dinner
16. warm apple crisp
17. driving up North to see the foliage
18. lit fireplaces
19. hot chocolate
20. flannel sheets and down comforters
I wish I could give a photo credit for the photo above but I don;t know who took it. I saved the photo on my computer a while ago and there wasn't a credit attached.
Please visit the other participant's posts at The Inspired Room.