Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Spring Fashion Picks



With warmer temps around the corner, it's time to get out of the winter woolies and into something more figure flattering. Here's what I'm loving right now.

A nice business look from Ann Taylor.



This cool purple jacket is from J Peterman. A nice transition from Winter to Spring.



This gray wrap dress is a traffic stopper. It's from Spiegel. I haven't shopped there in years but I do love their catalog.




This dress is called Sutton Place amd it's by J Peterman. I think it would be flattering on most body types and you can twirl in it!




I would wear this on the weekends. Casual but not sloppy from J Jill.

Guess I'm not into the bright colors of Spring quite yet. It takes time to transition.

So which item would you buy for your wardrobe?

3 comments:

Fete et Fleur said...

I love the 1952 Sutton Place Dress. At that price it's a steal. Now, I'm dreaming of Paris!

Nancy

Janet said...

Wouldn't twirling be fun? And even more fun if you could do it over one of those old fashioned hot air floor registers :)

Snappy Di said...

Great choices in spring wear! Especially love the first and last ones pictured... I'm not much of a dress gal, but do love the purple color.

Di

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin