Easter Table Preview

 


If I'm having guests over for a meal, I always like to set my table in advance to make sure the presentation is as nice as the food I serve.

Tomorrow I will have my Dad and Sister over for Easter brunch in the afternoon and then at night friends are coming over for dessert. I have a special Easter egg cake just waiting to be cut! I'm making baked french toast as the entree.

I played with the tablescape tonight. The prep work was already done, white tablecloth washed and pressed, napkins ironed, groceries and flowers purchased.

I thought the white tablecloth would look very elegant under the lavender
table runner I planned to use. This runner is so cool, it has little led lights running down the middle of it. I've been saving it for Easter.

The tablescape still needs tweaking. I'm sure it will look a lot better with food on the plates.

I wish you all a very Happy Easter. I'll share photos of my Easter table in the next few days.

Comments

It all looks beautiful. I especially love the lights. Your guests will be pleased.

Happy Easter!

XO,
Jane
Your table looks beautiful! I love your china. Happy Easter to you and your family!
Looks beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful Holiday :) ♥

Popular Posts