Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ready for Fall



It's finally Fall, the season I wait for all year long.

For me, Fall is a feast for the senses. The beauty of the trees with all their vibrant color as seen through my camera lens. The smell of baking apples, hot spiced cider and a turkey in the oven. The feeling of my cashmere sweaters and my fuzzy bathrobe. And the cooler temperatures and the cold against my face.

I love it all and I can't wait to experience it, as soon as this awful humidity leaves the area. Estimated time of departure? Two days. Just in time for the weekend!

4 comments:

Janet said...

Love the Wilson Farm wagon; we were there a couple of weeks ago and discovered their bakery...oh la la..the French Eclair was delicious and calorie laden. Did you ever get a Turkey Terrific sandwich at Nelios Gourmet Farm? The best turkey sandwiches outside your own kitchen!

~Kristen~ said...

Fall here in our little New England is truly magical, isn't it?!? Sooo excited the season is here, and will be sooo happy to say goodbye to the humidity!!! :-)

Saturday is the day of my favorite little craft fair at the barn at Brooksby Farm and the it is looking to be the perfect fall day for it!!! :-0

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

I love how you described the feeling of Fall! Beautiful pumpkin photos!~Hugs, Patti

Erin @ I Heart New England said...

Fall is my favorite season as well... it's just so alive! ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin