More Fall Porches and Door Decorations


I took these photos on a visit to Salem earlier this month. I was feeling brave that day and
seeing no one was home I stood on the walk and
zoomed in on the wreath. I thought it looked elegant against the black door.



I liked the yellow house with the dark green door. Nice color
combination. There was a lot going on with the facade. I thought it was simply beautiful.
The last house had nice ironwork on the stairs. Pretty mums on the porch and fabulous columns.
One more day of baking for my bake sale so another short post. I am tired from baking all day. I made double chocolate muffins, pumpkin pecan bread and muffins,
and lemon squares. Tonight some friends are helping
me package it all. We have some beautiful ribbons and Fall
leaves to add to the containers and bags. I'll post pictures
soon.

Comments

Salmagundi said…
That wreath is beautiful - so classy!! Looking forward to seeing your goodies all packaged up. Sally
Yarni Gras! said…
i love the pomegranite on the wreath...have to steal that idea!

Popular Posts